We know this is a difficult time for everyone and we look to get through it together, as a community.
We are open to serve our communities during this crisis. I’m writing to share with you the actions Fixology Jewelry, Watch, and Smartphone Repair is taking across our entire operation to safeguard the health and well-being of our customers, our associates, and our communities.
We have kept all of our services available including jewelry repair, watch repair, and smartphone repair.
Sanitation and Safety Measures
- Our routine cleaning and sanitation standards already meet CDC guidelines. We are also wiping all high touchpoint areas after every customer.
- We have 4 convenient ways to visit us leaving the option up to you (see below).
- Additionally, we’ve put in place a heightened disinfection response program with daily electrostatic cleanings.
- We have also limited the amount of people in our stores to allow for at least 6 feet of separation.
- We can email you your invoice rater than printing it.
- We can hand key your credit card so the transaction remains truly touchless and we also have all touchless pay options.
- All of our staff have masks and gloves to keep each other and you safe.
- All of our staff is temperature checked daily upon arrival.
Fixology has been closely monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other federal and state agencies since January to monitor developments and updated guidance on coronavirus (COVID-19). We encourage you to visit the CDC’s website for up-to-date information on how to keep your family and yourself safe. Meanwhile, Fixology Jewelry, Watch, and Smartphone Repair will continue to focus on keeping our associates healthy and our stores open to support all our communities.
We have 4 convenient repair options for you.